Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

_NPC Users

Hey Guys and Gals,Here is a little bat file I use to make sure my cache is clear every time I play WOW.Open a new Notepad file and paste the following in:@del "C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Cache\WDB\enUS\creaturecache.wdb"@del "C:\Prog...
Small Iggy 4y
Iggy1164Small Iggy 4y
General Discussion

The 4th expansion is on the way, How was the third?

I was curious what people thought of Cata as it comes to a close?I was a little concerned at the simplification of the classes which appears to be happening again btw. However, really I thought the classes were much less spamariffic than they were...
Small Xikar 4y
Xikar2166Small Naeviah 4y
General Discussion

The 4th expansion is on the way, How was the third?

I was curious what people thought of Cata as it comes to a close?I was a little concerned at the simplification of the classes which appears to be happening again btw. However, really I thought the classes were much less spamariffic than they were...
Small Xikar 4y
Xikar191Small Xikar 4y
General Discussion

Dailies and MoP

As I'm sure many of you are aware you are able to keep 25 completed dailies in your quest log ready to hand in on launch night. This gives you the ability to exit the first MoP zone quicker than players not using this strategy. The quicker you lea...
Member avatar small Zarili 4y
Zarili1451Member avatar small Zarili 4y
General Discussion

How to normalize your vent (stolen from Breakfast)

- Go to Setup- Enable Direct Sound- Select the SFX Button- Select Compressor and click Add.- Under Compressor Properties use the following settings- Gain = Adjust for how loud you want people to be. (I use 15)- Attack = 0.01- Release = Around 500-...
Small Naeviah 5y
Naeviah2148Small Breakfast 5y
Page 1